Easily slide your #Laptop out of the way and clear some space on your #Desk… Perhaps for a quick use of your #stapler- Our #LaptopStand is designed to disengage from the cantilever position and slide around on top of your #OfficeDesk
If you are a Windows 10 laptop user, then you have experienced higher heat in your laptop due to more CUP usage caused by the improvements (and flaws) in Windows 10. A quick Google search reveals how common this problem is. The #1 solution in every fix you will read involves creating a cooler environment around your laptop. Heat is the number one enemy of your laptop, degrading not only performance, but also the life of the various internal hardware componants.
Your laptop needs ventilation to cool itself. You should never use your laptop on anything other than a hard flat surface (no blankets, bedspreads or any material the blocks airflow.
You can improve airflow by using our Aviator Lapop Stand. We have purposely designed our stand to encourage the natural, upward rise of heat – which creates a chimney effect drawing heat back, up and way from your laptop.
How to Make Your Office More Ergonomically Correct
Great article from the New York Times – Our Laptop Stand can help!
“…research suggests that you can also prevent and even reverse damage… (musculoskeletal injuries)..”
CES Will Reveal All of the Latest Laptop Options
We can’t wait to see what new laptops are revealed next week at this year’s Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas. Rest assured that our Aviator laptop stand will fit them all!
This article from Consumer Reports gives us a sneak peak.
HALF PRICE HOLIDAY SALE – iPhone and iPad Stands
$7.99 and $14.99
Ergonomic Evaluation and How To Adjust your 24/7 Chair Control Rooms and 911 Call Centers
How to adjust your 24-7 chair for control rooms or 911 call centers. Dispatch centers usually have three eight hour shifts per twenty four hour period, seven days a week. As various workers and shifts come and go, the chairs will need to be adjusted to fit the various operators body sizes. Proper adjustments of a 24/7 chair is important to maintain healthy postures while the shift worker is seated at the control station.
Below are Some Features and Benefits of the TT-OV-21 Keyboard Tray Arm
• Height indicator gauge
• Allows users to easily adjust the height of their keyboard for maximum comfort, productivity and greater ADA compliance
• Dial tilt adjustment
• Tilt dial shows the angle of the tray as you turn the knob; also easy to use and provides greater ADA compliance
• Molded head tray constructed of durable engineered resin
• Lighter weight; added stability design allows higher height range; superior ergonomic form
• Ergonomic styling, low profile design
• Maximum comfort and leg room
• Patented, spring-assisted Lift-n-Lock™ counter balancing system (no knobs or levers)
• Precise adjustments are quick and easy
• 5.5” standard length neck
• Accommodates straight desktops or where space is limited
• Dual swivel option
• Allows keyboard tray to be parallel to the desk even when corner-mounted
• 360° swivel
• User can move keyboard freely from side to side
• Uses Teflon® technology gliding storage tracks
• Creates a smooth flowing motion; fully retractable when not in use
• Positive tilt lockout option
• Promotes healthier negative tilt of keyboard; reduces risk of repetitive stress injury
According to this study, you might not have to worry about the heat from your laptop affecting your fertility, sperm count, or eggs. However, using a laptop without a laptop stand is horrible for your posture – which in the long run, could affect your ability to perform…